*Blushing* ... OH.EM.GEE, me?! I'm so excited, thanks, JoJo! Before I can officially accept this award, I have to pass it on to others and say 10 things about myself that not everyone knows!
- I get really nervous when other people drive me especially on the freeway and when there is traffic! I think I need medication for this problem, hehe!
- I've never seen most of your 'classic' movies like, Steel Magnolias! I did finally see, Pretty Woman though! Just not a movie person, I guess?!
- I hate reading!
- I 'wear' glasses, or I should say I'm supposed to wear glasses. I've had glasses since I was in 4th grade! Wish I could do contacts, but those kinda freak me out!
- I never used to eat meat except for Chicken, but then I started having babies and wanted them to get all the right nutrients, so that no eating meat thing went right out the window!
- Can't stand animals unless they are in a tank, but I'm becoming a little partial to our doggy!
- I'm really shy, but wish I was more outgoing!
- I played softball for over 10 years and I miss it lots!
- There are so many dreams and goals I have left to pursue!
- One more, one more ... ugh ... ugh ... I'm sleep walker and talker, although I haven't walked in my sleep since high school!
I was supposed to nominate a couple more, but I wanted to give an award because I thought they deserved it, not just for the sake of giving one! ;)
Yay, I officially have my first award! I feel like I should give an acceptance speech now, lOl! Kidding!