Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US ♥



Can't believe it's our anniversary, no really I can't believe it! I totally forgot about it! I'm not sure how I could have forgotten because I'm ridiculously good with dates, but some how this one got by me! The funny thing is my Granny sent me a FaceBook comment [or whatever it's called on there] and said, Happy Anniversary! I read it and then out loud said, why would Grandma be telling me Happy Anniversary?! Still never occurred to me ... for some reason I thought the date today was May 28th! Yeah, I have no idea! Ray remembered our anniversary was coming up, but didn't remember that it was today until I said the thing about Grandma's comment!

We still celebrated in style by taking an impromptu trip to San Francisco! We had some super duper yummy food on the Pier! Think we'll be making a tradition out of that one ... not forgetting the anniversary, but the San Francisco thing! ;) At least we got a good laugh out of it!

He ordered a crab! I'm not a seafood person at all, but it was rather delish!

Uh, not the best table manners
.Crab.



.The End.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment