Saturday, May 2, 2009

Birthday present complete

For Alliyah's birthday she got a new bedroom. Oh, and she got a new scooter, but mostly because I knew she wasn't going to have new room done on time [in fact, two months over due]!

The girls used to have bunk beds [Kailee loved them], but they were such a pain in the butt to make ... plus they took up too much room. We opted for a trundle bed instead, so the second bed is tucked away until it's needed!

I couldn't find a memo board that matched just right, so I made one [way easy]! Well, expect the sewing part, so not a seamstress. I like the way in turned out none the less!

The view when you first walk in

I needed something on the first wall, but it couldn't be too busy. So I came up with the hanging flower pots [you'll either love 'em or hate 'em], but I thought it was pretty unique!

Circle wall decals! Way easier then painting 5 million [or so] dots! =)



A close up of the letters I made for the girls



We need to get one more little bookcase, and it will be totally done! I think I've decided on one at Ikea! Alliyah is totally enjoying her room, she says she's never leaving! Can't wait for Kailee to see it! Thank goodness these kids have a playroom, or I don't know what I would do! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment