Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fire, Marshmallows & Smores ... oh my

Alliyah and my nieces [Kyrah & Karlie]

With some of the neighborhood kiddos

A couple of our party guests ended up spending the weekend with us. My cousin Melody [who will be having a princess of her own very soon, on Kailee's birthday, actually] her boyfriend, and my nieces stayed with us. We didn't do to much after the party, I think we were all wiped out! But, Sunday Ray BBQ'd hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone! After dinner we roasted marshmallows and made smores, delish!

I was trying to have Justin stay up long enough to enjoy the fire, but obviously that wasn't happening ... poor babes was too tired!


"Cheeeks"

Doesn't look like their marshmallows are anywhere near the fire, lOl!



Enjoying the fruits of our labor ... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment