Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A whole week ...

Since I've blogged, wowzers! I was beginning to think I might need to go to 'Blogger's Anonymous' for a minute. Not because I blog too much, but because I can't stop reading blogs, lOl! I keep coming across lots of random blogs, and I can't get enough!

Anywho ~

I feel like we've been non-stop! Alliyah had her last softball game of the season this past Saturday, she did awesome [of course, she takes after her mama]=)! Last game means time for a team party, that was Saturday also! This season was great, we loved all coaches, the parents, the girls ... everyone was awesome! Way better then her coach last year, great guy, just didn't know how to talk to little girls!

Getting her trophy and certificate [she was the first to go and very embarrassed]!



Before her team party I ran off to my friend's baby shower. I didn't get to stay long, but it was good to see her! After the team party I ran home showered [gah, 105 degree weather in May] and went to Jennifer's [Ray's Aunt] 40th birthday party! We had a crazy time as always! Ray didn't get to go to Jen's party because he had to work, bummer!

The 'BIL' and I @ the restaurant [Jen's party]

The cake, bea-u-ti-ful


Few more updates ... bullet point style!
  • Next week is the kids last week of school, can't wait!
  • Alliyah has 'offically' changed her name to Tinkerbell!
  • Damon thinks he really is Spider Man, if I catch him up on the window seal one more time
  • Justin tries to copy everything we say, so cute! His newest things are saying, 'up and beyond' and 'oh my goodness'!
  • The countdown is ticking away ... Kailee will be here before we know it!
  • Oh, and Ray bought me a fire pit for the courtyard! It has stars and moons cut out on the sides too ... really cute!
Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment