Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Damon Andrew




The day before Damon was born we went to Ayden's 2nd birthday party [Damon was already over due at this point]! Nobody could believe I was out and about, but I felt fine! After the party we went home to relax. Later that night I started having contractions [up until this point and I had not had a single contraction]! My contractions were getting closer and closer together, so I woke Ray up and told him it was time to go. We got to the hospital at around 4am. They checked me, I was indeed in labor and dilated to about 4cm.

Damon entered the world at 10:04am ... measuring at 9lbs and 20in's! He made quite an entrance with the cord wrapped around his neck! I only pushed for about 15 minutes and out he came with his little blue face. He was so blue, but they reassured us he was okay. He was perfectly healthy, and has been on the go ever since! We should have known he was going to be a busy bee when he started to roll over at two months, crawl at five months and walk at ten months! He is the busiest little boy ever! If he's awake then I can assure you he isn't sitting still, lOl!


A trip down memory lane



No comments:

Post a Comment