Friday, June 26, 2009

Movie @ the park night

I made some enchiladas for dinner tonight! I made them early this afternoon, so that I could just throw them in the oven and we could have a quick dinner and head to the park!


[Yes, I realize that once you start taking pictures of dinner that you have completely lost control]! =)

We ate some din-din and waited for Kailee's Grandma [her Mom's-Mom] to pick her up for the weekend! After Kai left we loaded up the kiddos and headed down to the park to catch Madagascar 2! I was a lil worried it would be too hot, but it was perfect. It ended up getting down to about 75 and no wind [can you believe that, no wind??]!


Cheeese

Chillaxin on Mommy

She is so silly

He looks guilty of something

Waiting for the movie to start ... keeping themselves entertained! LOL!

It's starting, it's starting!!

'I like to move it, move it'! He loves to dance!

Cuzzie Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment