Saturday, August 15, 2009

For Rachele & Fam

Kailee's grandparents & Aunties live in Utah and have for the past couple of years, so she doesn't get to see them very often. They happened to be out in Cali this past week, so she got to set up a fun outing with them! Took a couple of pixs for her memory book! This post is just for her Mom & any other fam that wants them, but thought I'd explain the some what random post, lOl!



Just in case someone didn't get these ones!


Hope you guys had a great visit with Kailee! I know she had an awesome time!!

Stay tuned: I have lots more blogging left ... really behind, but I'll get it updated asap!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics!!! They are great! I did get a camera phone pic from my dad...lol...who let him use a cell phone!?

    ReplyDelete