Thursday, December 9, 2010

It could always be worse ...

Today, I'm at the point of mental exhaustion ... thinking I need to settle my brain for a long winter's nap! ;)  When I was on the phone with the receptionist to schedule Damon's MRI appointment, she rattled off a list of standard medical questions, which reminded me that it could always be worse!  I was thankfully able to answer 'no' to cancer, heart problems, brain surgery [to name a few]! And although I'm a wee bit nervous for what the coming weeks have in store for our lil guy, we know he'll be okay and eventually there will be an 'end' to this chapter in his/our lives!

He'll have a MRI & an EEG done on 12/21.  I know this is going to be a lot for him and hoping it goes as smooth as possible.  He has to be put under for the MRI, I'm most nervous about that!  But, of course, Daddy will be there to help out!

There is an 85% chance that with these tests they will finally be able to give us answers ... hey I'll take those odds any day!!  So keeps us/him in your thoughts & prayers!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment