Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's right around the corner

... Kailee's birthday party that is. I've been busy shopping, prepping, & making things to get ready for the big day!

Here's a sneak peak at some party stuff ...


The plates she choose which sets our theme [from Party City] ~

The ice cubes ... the ice cubes are going to be in different colors!
Here are a few necklaces that I've made so far [prizes or part of the party favors, haven't decided yet]

I finished up the mall scavenger hunt list a few days ago, the curtains [which will be hung in the garage] have arrived, should have another package next week from Oriental Trading! Yay! I'm getting so excited, can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Plates... too cute!!

    Star ice cubes... Adorable!

    Necklaces... Beautiful!

    Giving your child an amazing b-day... PRICELESS!!!

    LOL Ok sorry. I know that's been used WAY too much, but I just had too! I sooo wish I could get you here to plan Tom-Tom's b-day party!!

    What are you planning on doing for J's b-day this year (as far as the theme)?

    ReplyDelete