Sunday, September 12, 2010

School Projects

The kiddos come home with so many cute projects that I don't have the heart to toss out. I have been collecting all the goodies and putting them in safe keeping, but things start to get crunched and lose some of their cuteness. So, I started thinking I would put together albums for the munchkins with all of their crafty projects.


I finally got around to taking some pictures of their projects!

Here are a few ...

Damon and his crafty lil elephant ears!
This is one of my favorites ... such a cute idea!
From Damon's first year in preschool ... our family!
Pretty, pretty flowers!
Comparable to student of the month. The whole school gets together for an assembly and they individually recognize the kids. Poor Allie wanted to crawl under a rock when they announced her name for her award ... she's not a in the spot light kinda girl!

1 comment:

  1. How cute are those projects?! I love those elephant ears!!

    I know how Allie feels! I'm not an "in the spotlight" kinda girl either.

    ReplyDelete