Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


Most of this week ended with minimum days for the munchkins, so after school on Wednesday [which also happened to be sports day @ school] we headed to the pumpkin patch. We've been going every year since Allie was born, it's become a lil tradition!


Damon bouncing around!
I see you
She thinks she so grown ... I guess she's getting there *sigh
Cutie pie
Howdy ya'll
Ahh ... get me outta here
.Miss Alliyah Rose.
.Mr Damon Andrew.
.Mr Justin Alex.
Of course they picked the biggest pumpkins
Ready for a train ride
Choo - choooo
Checkin' out the scarecrows
This guy was cool
Damon: "I'm KING of the hill"
Alliyah: "Really, Dae"?!
He got some air! He loved this thing, he didn't have to jump ... he just kept getting bounced all over!

They had lots of fun
Brothers - love 'em

More halloweeney kinda posts comin' soon!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You're pictures are sooo cute! You are really taking excellent photos with that camera. I love the King of the Hill photo. Their faces are priceless!! :)

    I miss the pumpkin patch so much. Alyssa says she's too old to go to those now. I'm not too old, so how can she be?????

    ReplyDelete