Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's my party ...

Well ... nothing like the fab-o kids parties, but way fun none the less! Hubby happened to mention last Tuesday that people were coming over on Friday. I was a little puzzled, I asked why everyone was coming over. It wasn't a surprise, per say, but I was surprised [doesn't happen often]!! I had no idea he had been inviting people over for my birthday! Very sweet! Mostly family & a couple of friends, but I stayed up until 4:30 in the morning so I must have been having a great time! lOl!

Erika - there ends up being a theme to the pixs ... pretty much just Erika, Leann, & I in all of them! lOl!
Playing a lil beer pong
Hubs & I singing some Michael Jackson into a broom stick ;)
Solo - lOl!
She's crazy, but I love her
Chillaxin

The next morning -
Uncle Bobert w/his nephews!
Nephews + 1 Niece

Good times for sure!! Thank you, honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment